I’m a fan of being a fan. I’ve got some favourite bands and aesthetic crushes on some bands too, that’s the reason why I’ve choosen to talk about the photography art book The Disciples by James Mollison.
An amazing exhibition of Mollison’s photographies were hosted by different museums around the world. It’s a shame that I couldn’t have the opportunity of seeing it!
Mollison’s book is available on amazon at a reasonable price.
I will post a few photos of those looks that have amazed me. I’m planning to write a series of posts about the different fans’ looks, it’s so awesome!
- Versace for h&m! soyundisfrazdetigre.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/ver… #Versaceforh&m, #h&m, #Versace 7 years ago
- Nail colours fall 2011 soyundisfrazdetigre.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/met… #OPI, #Chanel, #manicure 7 years ago
- Mondrian inspiration, Mickey meets Mondrian and checked dresses soyundisfrazdetigre.wordpress.com/2011/10/11/mon… 7 years ago
- Fish scale sequin amazingness! soyundisfrazdetigre.wordpress.com/2011/10/05/mer… #prada #trend 7 years ago
- soyundisfrazdetigre.wordpress.com/2011/10/04/pol… Flannel shirts little "how to"! #trends #flannel 7 years ago